Some of the task are:
- Should you leave time for networking?
- How long should the event run for?
- Do they need to produce a programme for the event?
- Gifts or acknowledgement for presenters or entertainment
- Will they sell tickets, who’s doing ticket sales, how much?
- Equipment requirements for entertainers
- Parking for VIP’s Sponsors and entertainers
- Do you need to provide transport?
Facilities and equipment
- Where will you hold the event?
- How big/small will the venue/location need to be?
- Will it be indoors, outdoors or both?
- Do they need decorations?
- What equipment do you need for the event?
- Will they require security?
- Who is going to present the show?
- Do they need to advertise the event?
- Do you want the media at your event?
- Do you require media prior to the event or post the event?
- How many invitations need?
- Should you use a graphic designer?
- Do you want to consider selling merchandise?
- Invitations. How many?
- Don’t forget to include an RSVP on invitation
- Do you require a photographer/someone to video tape?
- Do you provide catering for the event?
- Do you provided a full meal or finger food?
- Will you require catering staff to serve?
Finance / budget
- Assign a person to take responsibility for the budget
- Details on budget
- Ticket sales, how much?
- Sponsorship – can you get some form of sponsorship?
Victoria Secret uses the Gantt Chart which is a chart that keeps all types of time across the top. For example, the people who work their, machines they use, hours the employees get are all example of what would be put on the Gantt Chart. The chart can be evaluated with respect to how the machines perform and how long the machines take to make a satisfied product. This chart can also be uses with all the employees and how many hours the employees work. Since there is a high demand with all Victoria secret products and they are known for their batch process they need to make sure all products are finished in a certain amount of time. As soon as a batch of products are completed they must be immediately packed and shipped out to stores all over.
Recommendations for Victoria Secret is to keep on putting out new styles of clothing and new lines of their products for each season. This will attract buyers to keep on coming back, knowing that Victoria Secret is always new and up to date. This is a challenge for Victoria Secret because they must always make sure they are reaching there goals to satisfy all customers. Management plays a huge roll in satisfying the customers because if management fails then the store will fail. Victoria Secret is a strong company and they have great success every year. This will continue for their company as long as they continue to focus on the customers needs and keep looking into the future with all their products.